Brooklyn’s First Birthday Party!
I took myself on as a client and worked on Brooklyn’s party from the invitations (the New York Times image) and signage, to the baked goods, labels, buttons, and table design. Not shown are the flags made from subway maps, the theatre area where we showed her video montage, the play area, and the activity tables.
- Individual mini-cheesecakes with tiny spoons (I love tiny spoons!)
- The smash cake with the skyline around it
- Subway-inspired signs
- 5th Avenue Bar favors
- NYC-themed coloring pages
- Brooklyn Lager for the grown-ups
- Classic NYC coffee cups
- Black & White Cookies (which I didn’t bake)
- Subway-themed and pixelated temporary tattoos
- A crown made from a subway map