We’ve been hard at work getting the new house in shape and it’s coming along little by little. The first room we have finished is Brook’s room. Below you can see more before and after pics as well as additional detail shots. She loves her new room including her two closets – one for clothes and one for playing in! Pics of the play closet coming soon.
I had so much fun making this room into a special place. I especially love:
- The awesome frames wallpaper we bought here.
- The chevron blackout curtains we bought here.
- The cascading metallic circles that I made with silver contact paper cut out with 1.25″ and 2.25″ button punches.
- The black frame on the circles wall, which is actually a mirror that I rescued it from the downstairs bathroom.
- The school desk from the 70s we found at the recycling center.
- The bookcase from my own childhood I transformed with black paint and yellow chevron contact paper.
- The gallery wall with frames we’ve collected through the years, including hand painted ones from Ecuador.